Welcome to The Faded Suitcase. Feel free to look around. Powered by Blogger.

Danku Naturalicious (Dutch Eatery New York City)

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

What is Dutch food and where do I find it?

Really...how random is that...Dutch? I've had Mediterranean, Japanese, Moroccan, Chilean - but never had I run into a Dutch restaurant until the other day in New York City.

So the place is called Danku and it's dutch fast-food-meets-sitdown restaurant. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner and it's delicious.

Their big thing: Krokets. Apparently it's a dutch thing.

Krokets are crusted and fried anything - they fill them with your choice of:
Beef
Chicken Curry
Salmon Dill
Spinach & Artichoke
Tomato & Mozzarrella
Mac & Cheese
Chili con Carne

They also have breakfast sandwiches, Indonesian Specials, Salads, Frozen Yogurts, and Bakery items.

If you need a quick meal and don't want to make a fuss, but at the same time, try something new - go to Danku.

Danku
47 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

Phone: 212.888.3777

Here's their artsy website.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP