Welcome to The Faded Suitcase. Feel free to look around. Powered by Blogger.

Danny Buoy Restaurant, Turks and Caicos

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been to Danny Buoy Restaurant many times, but last night was probably our most enjoyable. We got there around 7:00 on a Saturday night in jeans and t-shirts and sat outside. There were many other families and couples in casual dress enjoying a nice meal.

We sat outside next to the pretty stone wall and enjoyed the comfortable environment.

We had huge rum punches as well as conch fritters, fish and chips, and two orders of nachos. I really recommend all of these dishes. Although the conch in the conch fritters were a bit chewy, the meal was excellent and they didn't hurry us out at all.

Inside, the atmosphere completely changes. It turns into a bar where locals and tourists hang out.

I recommend this restaurant to families who want to have a casual, relaxed evening or to couples or singles seeking a bar scene.

Visit Danny Buoy Website here

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP