Bernie's Bagels Allendale
>> Friday, January 30, 2009
I've often though that Bernie's Bagels was a sort of backbone to living in or even around Allendale, so I wanted to share it in my blog. For as long as I can remember, I've met friends at Bernie's, shared so many breakfasts at Bernie's, gone in for a quick coffee or to grab the New York Times.
Bernie's is a great place to have a leisurely Sunday morning brunch or an early morning on-the-go breakfast. If you live in the area, you'll always find someone you know or haven't seen for awhile waiting on line next to you.
It bring it all together. The small town bagel place next to the town clock. Doesn't every small town need one of those? I'm a Bernie's lover. Great food (they have lunch too!) and a great place to hang out.
Bernie's Bagels
99 W. Allendale Ave.
Allendale, NJ 07401
201-327-2423
fax: 201-327-9550







