Obama Protesters, Washington D.C. "God Hates Obama"
>> Monday, January 19, 2009

I walked from the capitol where we picked up our inauguration tickets this morning to the White House this afternoon and saw only two mere protesters.
Compared to the protesters when I was here for Bush's first inauguration, the turn out for protesters was nothing.
This was the only picture I could get of the protesters. These two or three people had signs that said "God Hates Obama" and "Obama is the Antichrist." There were so few that all of the news stations and cameras were on these two people. They announced that they were heading to the Kenya Embassy and started walking away. All of the cameras proceeded to chase these people asking, "But why does God hate Obama!!?," as if they needed some news coverage on Obama Protesters and those were the only ones in the whole city.







