Welcome to The Faded Suitcase. Feel free to look around. Powered by Blogger.

Pinkberry New York

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pinkberrys (or would that be Pinkberries?) are now all over New York City. It seemed like they sprung up from nowhere. Although I had heard friends talking about it, I had never tried it myself. I went the other night for the first time and LOVED It.

You go in to this clean, brightly colored frozen yogurt place and pick one of three flavors, original, pomegranate, or green tea. Then, you add toppings - either fruit or chocolate chips or granola, stuff like that.

It's amazing. It tastes like yogurt but has a kick to it.

I have to admit that my taste buds can't tell the difference between the pomegranate and the original, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Visit their website here.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP