Welcome to The Faded Suitcase. Feel free to look around. Powered by Blogger.

Dive Provo Scuba Open Water Certification

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have been coming to Turks and Caicos for a number of years now and have always wanted to take the steps to becoming a certified diver. I finally spent the time and took the three day intensive with Dive Provo. I can now proudly say that I am an Open Water Certified diver.

I have nothing but positive comments about Dive Provo. Our instructor, Stephanie Wallwork and the rest of the team at Dive Provo were extremely professional and spent all the time that we needed answering our questions and making sure that we understood the material.

We did almost the entirety of the pool work in one day and then two dives the next day, and two the next. The pool work was very fast paced. By the end of the day, we had learned so much more than when we started. The second day, we had an entire boat to ourselves. Can you believe it? Two dive students, one instructor, and two crew members.

They took the time in between dives to let us rest and it appeared that they were just happy being out there. At the end of our second dive, Stephanie was the last one out of the water. She saw a shark and got really excited. She said, "Wait, there's a shark right below!" and her husband and crew member Bill said, "Come on, you see sharks every day! You'll see another one tomorrow." The team is enthusiastic and I could really tell that they love what they do.

The team is certified to teach just about any dive certification, from underwater photography to night diving. Stephanie, for one, has so many certifications that she can teach the teachers how to certify divers! I would definitely recommend taking the class with Dive Provo if you are thinking about getting your dive certification in Turks and Caicos.

Visit Dive Provo's Site
Dive Provo
Ports of Call Shopping Village in the Heart of Grace Bay

Email: diving@diveprovo.com
Tel: 946-5040

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP